Assistant Financial Accountant
- Kick off 2018 with a fantastic new role
- Have the desire to elevate your role within the next 12-18 months?
Jungheinrich is a world leader in materials handling equipment, warehousing solutions and material flow engineering. Jungheinrich's acquisition of NTP Forklifts Australia now provides a competitive advantage within the Australian market and cements their position in supplying materials handling solutions.
The main focus of the role is to assist in the preparation of accurate and timely financial accounting information by supporting the Senior Financial Accountant. This is a hands on role where you will perform transactional tasks and learn higher level accounting functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the collation of monthly financial statements
- Maintain the general ledger including balance sheet
- Assist with the production of management reports - including P&L, forecasts, budgets and analysis
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Month end accounting responsibilities
- Monthly journals
You are degree qualified, with strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities. You are an excellent communicator in both written and spoken English and are able to remain professional and friendly when dealing with internal and external stakeholders or colleagues of various statures.
You are driven, motivated and used to working to tight deadlines. You will have a positive, proactive and flexible approach to your work, ideally picking up new tasks with ease. Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel are essential.
What's in it for you?
We will provide the opportunity for career advancement and professional development. You will join a growing, world leading global organisation with a competitive salary and exciting opportunities.