Apprenticeship Opportunities for 2018!
2 apprenticeships on offer, Plant Mechanic and Auto-Electrician
Earn while you learn!
Set your career in motion with a global powerhouse, Jungheinrich
Finished year 10 or know that University isn't for you, but a trade definitely is? Looking to start a career in the materials handling / automotive industry? Want to work with 4 of the leading brands in the world, with some of the best products available? Want to learn the latest technologies through both hands on and theoretical training?
NTP Forklifts Australia, a subsidiary of Jungheinrich AG, is now offering two (2) Apprenticeships at our new state of the art workshop in Huntingwood, Sydney. This is a brand new opportunity to really forge a career in a stable industry with huge growth potential.
You will receive:
- Above Award Wages
- Your TAFE fees fully paid for
- Excellent Working Conditions and a friendly environment where learning is guaranteed and variety a plenty
- All protective equipment
- Factory Training on latest technologies
- A bunch of dedicated mentors for the duration of your apprenticeship.
- Your entire toolkit provided!
No previous experience is needed but a passion for all things mechanical is a must. A year 10 certificate is essential, and a Driver's License is an advantage.
You will need to be
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to take instructions but also do self-learning
- Able to use your attention to detail to piece bits of training together independently
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Mechanically and logically minded
Get your career off to a great start working with industry leading brands such as Manitou, Jungheinrich, Kalmar and TCM. Stop dreaming and make this career happen. Apply now!