Spare Parts Interpreter
- Work with us - we're growing
- Leading Brands, Global Powerhouse
- True Parts Interpreter role - thrive in your niche!
Jungheinrich is a world leader in materials handling equipment, warehousing solutions and material flow engineering. Jungheinrich's acquisition of NTP Forklifts Australia now provides a competitive advantage within the Australian market and cements their position in supplying materials handling solutions. The company continues to provide world-class technical lifting solutions to industries including but not limited to logistics, mining, construction, manufacturing and government with a view towards national expansion and growth.
The position of Spare Parts Interpreter, under the direction of the Spare Parts Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the department's effective and efficient operation including the ordering, stock receipting and distribution of parts to the Workshop and Field Service operations as well as external retail customers.
The role will require you to develop a high-level general understanding of all facets of the NTP Forklifts Australia's business related to the position in order to proactively process all data relating to the branch's invoicing function whilst adhering to the group's policies and procedures.
Specific duties include:
- Workflow Processing
- Parts interpretation for a wide variety of equipment
- Stock & Distribution Control
- Client Relationship and Internal Liaison
- Quantity Assurance Management & Reporting
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A proven background in spare parts, from agriculture, materials handling, automotive or mining;
- Meticulous data processing skills with the ability to work under pressure with minimal error rates
- Strong time management skills and the ability to proactively prioritize tasks with little supervision
- An impeccable telephone manner
- Ability to effectively liaise with staff members and customers when in a professional manner
- A mechanical mind
In return, you will benefit from:
- An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and ability
- A friendly and team-orientated work environment
- Ongoing support and development
- A Full-time role with stability
- A Monday to Friday role - no weekend work!
You are reliable, efficient, process driven and oriented and have immaculate attention to detail.
If working for Jungheinrich / NTP Forklifts Australia sounds exciting, you're not wrong, don't delay, apply now!